3/9/11

Vocations Committee Thank You!

 I received this lovely note from Gary Gamino a parishioner who is studying to be a deacon. Thank you Vocations Committee for all the encouragement you provide for those in our Saint Mary family working towards vocations in religious life.


I wanted to alert you about a great care package I received from the Vocations Committee.  It arrived very unexpectedly Friday evening--my family and I had no idea what it was.  Inside were a bunch of delicious homemade cookies and a stack of valentines that one of the classes had made for me (2nd or 3rd grade??).

I am fortunate to be studying for the diaconate here in Tulsa from the comfort of my own home, so I have it much easier than the seminarians, but it was very nice to be remembered by the parish.  My family and I were very touched.

So, if anyone asks you, "Do any of these ministries actually make a difference?"  The answer is yes!

Take care,

Gary Gamino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name when you comment! We like to know who you are!