All adults are invited to join other St. Mary parishioners for fellowship, food & fun with Supper Club.
Have you heard about Supper Club but didn't know how to get involved? Here's how it works:
- Saturday, Jan. 5th - Sunday, Jan. 27th, all interested adults (single or married) sign up in the back of the church on the red clipboard (with a balloon tied to it) in the corner of the Community Center. Another way to sign up is to send an email to the address below with your contact information. Those who have participated in the past will need to sign up again for the spring session if you want to be included.
- You will be randomly assigned to a group of 7-8 people.
- Supper Club will kick off with “munchies” after 5:00 Mass in Beckerle Hall (date to be announced). There you will meet your other group members and decide at whose house you will meet for the first dinner. The host supplies the main course and beverages. Eeveryone else volunteers to bring a dish to complete the meal.
- Dinners will start in March and continue through June with the group dining together once a month. Each couple or single person in the group will host a dinner once in their home (or a location to be determined). If there are two single persons in the group, they can share hosting duties.
- The meals can be as casual or as formal as the host desires…..paper plates at a park or china in the formal dining room..…are all acceptable.
The focus of these dinners is to provide an opportunity for us to get to know one another. Whether you are new to St. Mary’s or just want to meet more of your fellow parishioners, this is a great opportunity for you!
Questions??? Call Sharon Sylvester at (918) 494-2765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org