3/23/13

Parish Wide Day of Service


On Saturday, April 13th join your parish family in a Day of Service.  The day begins with Mass at 8:00 a.m., followed breakfast and a morning of service projects, and ends with lunch and reflections at noon.

If you are asking "What can I do?" there are many opportunities:
  • help the build a Habitat for Humanity house
  • serve a meal at the Day Center for the Homeless
  • make a Rosary and goodie basket for home bound and nursing facility parishioners
  • sew dresses for the children in Haiti
  •  . . .  and many more projects
  • or you can help with a donation if you are unable to participate
Sign up for the Day of Service will be after each Mass on March 23 & 24 and April 6 & 7.


For more details on each project and how you can sign up please click here.

Or you can contact one of the Day of Service coordinators:

We hope you will plan to join us for this fun filled morning of faith and fellowship and taking Christ's love into our community.

I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me. Whatever you did for one of the least brothers of mine, you did for me.
--Matthew 25: 35-36, 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name when you comment! We like to know who you are!